Finding a rebuilt transmission you can feel good about doesn’t have to be challenging! We’re here to bring you the best parts for your automotive project—that’s why each Detroit Axle transmission has been remanufactured to exceed original equipment (OE) requirements, delivering improved options without the risk of issues like front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration.
Rebuilt Transmission v. Remanufactured Transmission: Which Is Better?
If you’ve been searching for a rebuilt transmission for your vehicle but would prefer a transmission in “like-new” condition, a remanufactured transmission is your best option. Every Detroit Axle transmission is upgraded with the following:
– Remanufactured pump with new line bore bushings to eliminate leaks and provide superior flow and durability
– Remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit to improve pressure control and shift quality
– Remanufactured and improved torque converter, tested for leaks, concentricity, and balance
To ensure optimal performance, each fully-electronic Detroit Axle transmission is:
– Tested with our state-of-the-art transmission road simulator
– Fitted with all-new valves, solenoid, seals, gaskets, and O-rings
– Ready for installation and backed by a three-year guarantee
Have rebuilt transmission questions or need help selecting the right transmission for your vehicle? Contact us here.
Looking for more parts? Try our easy part finder or browse parts by category here.
No products were found matching your selection.