1981-1987 Chevrolet, Pontiac Power Steering Rack Pinion ReplacementPart #205
- Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 1981-1987 Chevrolet Chevette
- 1981-1987 Pontiac T1000
|Dimensions||50 × 15 × 20 in|
|Remanufactured in Detroit, MI, USA - Lifetime Warranty|
|To Activate your Lifetime Warranty; you must send in your core unit. Call us when you order to get a return shipping label for your old unit.|
|New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance, Hydraulically Pressure Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High & Low Pressure|
|Tie Rod Load, Road Simulated for Proper Functioning|
All of our Rack and Pinions are air leak tested to assure reliable performance, hydraulically tested for bypass/hi-pressure, road simulation tested, and have tie rod load checked. 100% new o-rings and lip seals to ensures no leaking and quality performance. All new Teflon rings are added to the spool valve on the rack donut, restoring internal sealing of the rack and pinion. Racks are surfaced to OE specifications, the proper surface finish will prevent leaking between chambers and extend unit life.
- New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance
- New Teflon rings installed on spoon valves to restore internal sealing of rack and pinion.
- Racks are finished with proper surface to prevent leaking and to prolong life.
- New Inner tie rods installed
- Hydraulically Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High and Low Pressures
To Activate your Lifetime Warranty; you must send in your core unit.