Steering Rack and Pinion – with Power, Complete UnitPart #253
- Rack and Pinion Assembly
- Type: Power Steering
- No/ Sensor
- 1993 – 1995 CHRYSLER CONCORDE WITHOUT SENSOR
- 1994 – 1995 CHRYSLER LHS WITHOUT SENSOR
- 1993-1995 CHRYSLER NEW YORK WITHOUT SENSOR
- 1993 – 1995 EAGLE VISION WITHOUT SENSOR
- 1993 – 1995 DODGE INTERPID WITHOUT SENSOR
- 1993 – 1995 CHRYSLER CONCORDE W/O PRESSURE SWITCH MOUNTED IN PINION TOWER
- 1994 – 1995 CHRYSLER LHS W/O PRESSURE SWITCH MOUNTED IN PINION TOWER
- 1994 – 1995 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER W/O PRESSURE SWITCH MOUNTED IN PINION TOWER
- 1993 – 1995 DODGE INTREPID W/O PRESSURE SWITCH MOUNTED IN PINION TOWER
- 1993 – 1995 EAGLE VISION W/O PRESSURE SWITCH MOUNTED IN PINION TOWER
|Dimensions||47 × 7 × 11 in|
|Remanufactured in Detroit, MI, USA|
|New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance|
|Hydraulically Pressure Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High & Low Pressure|
|Road Simulated for Proper Functioning|
|To Activate your Lifetime Warranty; you must send in your core unit. A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL will be provided in the box, that the Rack and Pinion was shipped to you in.|
|+ New Yorker|
|1994-1995||Chrysler||New Yorker||Base||Front||no/ sensor|
All of our Rack and Pinions are air leak tested to assure reliable performance, hydraulically tested for bypass/hi-pressure, road simulation tested, and have tie rod load checked. 100% new o-rings and lip seals to ensures no leaking and quality performance. All new Teflon rings are added to the spool valve on the rack donut, restoring internal sealing of the rack and pinion. Racks are surfaced to OE specifications, the proper surface finish will prevent leaking between chambers and extend unit life.
- New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance
- New Teflon rings installed on spoon valves to restore internal sealing of rack and pinion.
- Racks are finished with proper surface to prevent leaking and to prolong life.
- New Inner tie rods installed
- Hydraulically Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High and Low Pressures
To Activate your Lifetime Warranty; you must send in your core unit.