Complete Power Steering Rack and Pinion Assembly Kia & Hyundai Sonata XG350 OptimaPart #25877
- Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 2002 – 2005 Hyundai Sonata w/ Electronic Control Steering
- 2003 – 2005 Hyundai XG350
- 2001 – 2006 Kia Optima w/ electronic sensor
- 2004 – 2006 Kia Amanti w/ Sensor port
|Dimensions||47 × 7 × 11 in|
|Complete Power Steering Rack & Pinion Assembly|
|New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance|
|Hydraulically Pressure Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High & Low Pressure|
|Remanufactured in Detroit, MI, USA|
|To Activate your Lifetime Warranty; you must send in your core unit. A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL will be provided in the box, that the Rack and Pinion was shipped to you in.|
|2002-2005||Hyundai||Sonata||GLS||Front||w/ Electronic Control Steering|
|2004-2006||Kia||Amanti||Base||Front||w/ Sensor port|
|2001-2006||Kia||Optima||LX||Front||w/ electronic sensor|
|2001-2003||Kia||Optima||SE||Front||w/ electronic sensor|
|2004-2006||Kia||Optima||EX||Front||w/ electronic sensor|
All of our Rack and Pinions are air leak tested to assure reliable performance, hydraulically tested for bypass/hi-pressure, road simulation tested, and have tie rod load checked. 100% new o-rings and lip seals to ensures no leaking and quality performance. All new Teflon rings are added to the spool valve on the rack donut, restoring internal sealing of the rack and pinion. Racks are surfaced to OE specifications, the proper surface finish will prevent leaking between chambers and extend unit life.
- New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance
- New Teflon rings installed on spoon valves to restore internal sealing of rack and pinion.
- Racks are finished with proper surface to prevent leaking and to prolong life.
- New Inner tie rods installed
- Hydraulically Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High and Low Pressures
To Activate your Lifetime Warranty; you must send in your core unit.