Rear CV Axle Shaft – All Models, Driver or Passenger SidePart #1093_AX
Out of stockView All Fitment Compatibility
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 10 in|
|ABS on Axle|
|Remanufactured in Detroit, MI, USA!|
|Excellent tolerance to resist high and low temperatures|
|Lifetime Warranty on Internal Components|
|Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation|
|Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Position||Front Brake Type||Rear Brake Type||Brake Abs|
|2005-2007||Kia||Sportage||EX||Rear Left||Disc||Disc||4-Wheel ABS|
|2005-2007||Kia||Sportage||EX||Rear Right||Disc||Disc||4-Wheel ABS|
|2005-2007||Kia||Sportage||LX||Rear Left||Disc||Disc||4-Wheel ABS|
|2005-2007||Kia||Sportage||LX||Rear Right||Disc||Disc||4-Wheel ABS|
All CV Drive Axles Feature:
- 100% Neoprene Boots for excellent Ozone resistance – Eliminates cracking; a leading cause for failure of CV boots.
- Splines chased 100% – Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle.
- Threads chased 100% – Guarantees proper installation of axle nut eliminating installation hassle.
- 3% Moly Grease – Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint.
- This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. If this item fails due to manufacturing defects for intended use, we will replace the part (excluding shipping charges) for the original purchase