Rear CV Axle Shaft – Check Fitment, Driver SidePart #1003_AX
$103.50View All Fitment Compatibility
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 10 in|
|No ABS on Axle ; Check Compatability Table for Engine and Transmission Specs|
|Remanufactured in Detroit, MI, USA!|
|Excellent tolerance to resist high and low temperatures|
|Lifetime Warranty on Internal Components|
|Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation|
|Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Position||Drive Type||App Notes|
|2009||Ford||Edge||Limited||Rear Left||AWD||Exc. Turbo; From 12/83|
|2009||Ford||Edge||SE||Rear Left||AWD||Exc. Turbo; From 12/83|
|2009||Ford||Edge||SEL||Rear Left||AWD||Exc. Turbo; From 12/83|
|2009||Ford||Edge||Sport||Rear Left||AWD||Exc. Turbo; From 12/83|
|2009-2010||Lincoln||MKX||Base||Rear Left||-||Slant on Inner|
All CV Drive Axles Feature:
- 100% Neoprene Boots for excellent Ozone resistance – Eliminates cracking; a leading cause for failure of CV boots.
- Splines chased 100% – Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle.
- Threads chased 100% – Guarantees proper installation of axle nut eliminating installation hassle.
- 3% Moly Grease – Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint.
- This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. If this item fails due to manufacturing defects for intended use, we will replace the part (excluding shipping charges) for the original purchase