Rear CV Axle Shaft – Automatic Transaxle, Driver or Passenger SidePart #1024_AX
Out of stockView All Fitment Compatibility
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 10 in|
|No ABS on Axle ; Automatic Transmission ONLY|
|Remanufactured in Detroit, MI, USA!|
|Excellent tolerance to resist high and low temperatures|
|Lifetime Warranty on Internal Components|
|Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation|
|2002||Subaru||Legacy||GT Limited||Rear Left||Automatic|
|2002||Subaru||Legacy||GT Limited||Rear Right||Automatic|
All CV Drive Axles Feature:
- 100% Neoprene Boots for excellent Ozone resistance – Eliminates cracking; a leading cause for failure of CV boots.
- Splines chased 100% – Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle.
- Threads chased 100% – Guarantees proper installation of axle nut eliminating installation hassle.
- 3% Moly Grease – Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint.
- This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. If this item fails due to manufacturing defects for intended use, we will replace the part (excluding shipping charges) for the original purchase